Saturday, February 12, 2011

Other Treasures

Not only do I embrace heart treasures, I also have a heart for treasure.  I love to be creative!  It is a form of relaxation for me.  Most of my current creativity is poured into my 7 year old daughter.  She is a competitive cheerleader and I love doing crafty things for her cheer team.  When she was younger, I loved making hair bows for each and every outfit, holiday, you name it!  She grew up and became more interested in headbands and flower clips.  That gave me another craft to make.  I also have a Cricut and love designing and experimenting with new things.  As I become more familiar with this blog, I hope to add pictures of the things we have created!  Recently, she has fallen in love with American Girl dolls.  She currently has 3 and Lanie, Haley and Megan have all become part of the family.  For Halloween, my daughter was convinced that I could make an outfit for her doll to match hers.  I couldn't let her down so I did.  That sparked the idea that I could make doll clothes.  With the help of some patterns, it will be my newest adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment